Our knowledge of sourcing for projects undertaken globally goes back over 20 years across several sectors an every continent. Our business model is focused on partnership growth based relationships with our customers.
Formed in 2000 from an experienced management team within the Oil, Gas, Power and Petrochemical industries Grayford Industrial has increased in turnover and net worth each year. Our knowledge of sourcing for projects undertaken globally goes back over 20 years across several sectors an every continent. We have built up a long standing financial relationship with HSBC to support our large projects which can also be very complex. Our recent history has seen several key stages of expansion including:
- 2000 - Company formed on 6th October 2000
- 2002 - UAE Office opened
- 2004 - Head Office location acquired
- 2007 - Libya Office opened
- 2010 - South Africa Office opened
- 2011 - USA Office opened
- 2012 - ISO 9001 Accreditation
- 2013 - Algeria Office opened
- 2014 - Grayford Industrial Nigeria opened for business
- 2015 - Grayford Industrial becomes preferred distributor of Timberland boots for Libya
- 2016 - ISO 9001-2015 Accreditation
Please contact Grayford Industrial for more information about our products and services by calling us on
+44 (0) 208 8946633 or email us at .